Umore Ona Bi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean rooms and toilets. Great location in the city center. Very noisy during night. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ The hostel was incredibly nice, more like a B&B than a hostel. The rooms were beautiful and well decorated, and a cleaning staff came every day and gave fresh towels, soap, and shampoo. The only minor issue was that the hostel was on a noisy street, but this was only an issue because we were there during a festival when everyone was out partying until 7am. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Nora USA
- “ The hostel is a really small one. It is simply built into the second floor of an apartment building. First we couldnt believe that we are really standing in front of the hostel. One has to call the receptionist, there is no space for it in the hostel itself. Beside it is really nice and cosy. very cool bathrooms. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Marlene Germany
- “ This was the best hostel I´ve stayed in thus far. He was super super nice (even borrowed us his umbrella). The entire place was super clean. No funky smells here!! The location is great - bars and restaurants all around, beach only 10 minutes away. Close to everything. Great place. If I ever go back to San Sebastian - this is where I will stay. The only downside is that because of the proximity of the bars, it can be a little loud at night. ”
- 24 May 2013 Amanda USA
- “ The hostel was very clean, and the location was perfect; there are plenty of Pintxo bars and restaurants with daily menus. The beach is within walking distance, and the shopping is great as well. The owner of the hostel was very nice, friendly and provided plenty of suggestions. ”
- 10 May 2013 Omar USA
- “ Great location, super helpful staff, and clean bathroom/room providing towels and shampoo/bath get. Can't ask more for a hostel!! Would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone!! ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Anonymous Taiwan