Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Originally we were staying at Unforgettable nights Hostel but they send us an email changing us to some other hostel (David Hasselhostel). It seems they do frequently since most of the people in the new hostel were also changed. This new hostel was the worst i have ever been. i could only fall sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning since the hostel was extremely loud. The police even came to shut them up. The building reminded me the movie "Hostel". Nothing much to say. Definetly would not recomend it. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Super cool place and awesome staff! Really enjoyed my stay here! Okey, the beds weren't that comfortable maybe, but if you're a young backapacker this is the place to be ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The hostel is clean, tidy and nicely decorated. It's located in side street of one if the biggest stteets in Budapest. Staff is really, really helpful and friendly. I also liked the collection of books in english although I haven't stayed that long to have time to read; I think it's very nice that they are offered. The stuff live there so they are always available if you have any problems, or questions to ask. I would recommend it to everyone; cheap and chic :-) ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever been to. Very good atmosphere. Extremaly kind and helpful staff!!! Hostel is so close to the city centre we didn't have to use any transport. Our room was very cosy and clean :) ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous Poland