United Hostel Frankfurt City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good quiet place nothing bad about it, I recommended 100% ”
- 17 Jan 2016 pedro Venezuela
- “ Staff held my bags when I got there very early. My brother was with me and he didn't have a reservation and was trying to figure out if he would stay or move on. They held his bags too until we came back and he did end up staying. I liked that each bed has a power outlet. Very clean. The atmosphere was a bit off though. Felt like I was at a club. The level of security actually made me feel less safe. Security guard 24-7, made me think there was a need to be protected. But never had any issues. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Felt like I checked into a strip club. Security was way overkill. Had to get past about five security staff one night. You need the key card to get OUT of the hostel. That was a first. The front desk (which is actually inside and not the first desk in the place) was rarely staffed. Also, there's no stove in the kitchen. On the positive side, the hostel is clean and relatively cheap. ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ The hostel is not in the best part of town, the Bahnhof district has some sex shops and other stores not great for families. But the closeness to the main station is nice and they do a good job of making sure nobody can just come walking off the street into the hostel. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Tim USA