Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very happy staying here. There was opportunity to meet people but they also have a quiet hour so that you can sleep if you need to. Which is nice in Budapest cause you can walk that beautiful city all day long. The staff was great and the facilities were comfortable and clean. The location is GREAT!! I have nothing bad to say at all. Definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!! Thank you, Unity!! ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Sara USA
- “ Everything was just great, a good place to stay with friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ It'd been better if they charged monetary deposit for the key and not taken people's IDs ”
- 24 May 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ everything was so good. kind staff ”
- 02 May 2015 Samuel Netherlands
- “ This is not only hostel, but also a great place, where travellers can meet and share their experiences. Really nice place to stay. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Stairs up to the top floor are super sketchy! I know it's beyond your control, but a heads up in the directions would help. Thanks! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Duncan USA