Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, would definitely stay here again. ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a very nice hostel, I can really recommend you this hostel. And the breakfast was great. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Staf Belgium
- “ Very friendly staff, great location in the Jewish distric, close to alot of restaurants. Breakfast included, they had set the table when you woke up and there was coffee/tea, cereal/müsli, toast w different spreads very nice. Wifi was good the whole time I stayed there. Only fan in the room so it got really hot tho it was 40 degrees outside. Overall very sweet place and nice ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Petra Sweden
- “ Had a great stay here! Would recommend it to anyone coming to Budapest. Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff :) ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I was very happy staying here. There was opportunity to meet people but they also have a quiet hour so that you can sleep if you need to. Which is nice in Budapest cause you can walk that beautiful city all day long. The staff was great and the facilities were comfortable and clean. The location is GREAT!! I have nothing bad to say at all. Definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!! Thank you, Unity!! ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Sara USA
- “ Everything was just great, a good place to stay with friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Spain