Unity Traveller Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ BED BUGS. After I left the hostel, I started noticing bites all over me and now I can't get rid of them until I return home to the United States in a few weeks. I also have been sick with a sore throat and cough since staying there. The beds are not sanitary and the shower facilities had a strange odor to them. I would not ever stay here again. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Hannah USA
- “ Amazing hostel! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Patrick Netherlands
- “ Best hostel I have ever been. Great location, near the city center. The staf is amazing, they try to help you with everything and dropp there the thing they are busy with to help you. Good free breakfast in the morning, not expensive ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Patrick Netherlands
- “ Wonderful place to stay - great location, friendly staff and great breakfast. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Nora USA
- “ Everything was perfect! Thank you.:) ”
- 26 Apr 2013 SARA Slovenia
- “ This is a really good hostel in Budapest. I can recomend it for everyone if they are searching for a quiet hostel during the night. Thanks guys ”
- 24 Jan 2013 Robert Romania