Unity Traveller Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not only hostel, but also a great place, where travellers can meet and share their experiences. Really nice place to stay. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Stairs up to the top floor are super sketchy! I know it's beyond your control, but a heads up in the directions would help. Thanks! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Duncan USA
- “ Unity Traveller Hostel is split into 2 apartments. The section where the reception it seems cozy and nice - however the other apartment next door has unfortunately become an annex with two 6 bed dorms with no charm and character. The 1 toilet and 1 bathroom capacity is not always sufficient - you do the math.... Basic breakfast is included which you will most likely have alone if you are staying in the annex and is a single traveller. Location is excellent near Oktogon. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Weird layout (room only accessible through the shared bathroom or through another room). Broken tiles in bathroom and kitchen. Missing shower door and place to fix the shower handle. Old & low-quality bed linen. Reaaaaally nice and friendly staff! :D And close to all attractions. ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ They need to improve their cleanliness because we found the hostel in acceptable conditions. The breakfast is old cereals and the only fresh thing was the bread and coffee. We were in contact with 3 staff, 2 of them were very nice and easy to solve problems and in the last day we ask to the night staff to do a late check-out and she said it wasn't a problem... At 9am they change and the new girl (blonde, short, fit) said we need to leave invery rude way almost expel us and made pression to leave ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Maria Eduarda Portugal
- “ The staff is super nice, helpful and friendly. Beds are tied almost every day. Toilets and bathrooms are clean. Common area is slightly messy but it is rather cozy mess than an urban jungle. There is a nice balcony on the second floor of the hostel with a decent view. Location is good since Andrassy utca is just one block away and there are few realy nice bars and wineries at Dub utca just a short walk away. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Lithuania