Unity Traveller Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not only hostel, but also a great place, where travellers can meet and share their experiences. Really nice place to stay. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Stairs up to the top floor are super sketchy! I know it's beyond your control, but a heads up in the directions would help. Thanks! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Duncan USA
- “ Unity Traveller Hostel is split into 2 apartments. The section where the reception it seems cozy and nice - however the other apartment next door has unfortunately become an annex with two 6 bed dorms with no charm and character. The 1 toilet and 1 bathroom capacity is not always sufficient - you do the math.... Basic breakfast is included which you will most likely have alone if you are staying in the annex and is a single traveller. Location is excellent near Oktogon. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Weird layout (room only accessible through the shared bathroom or through another room). Broken tiles in bathroom and kitchen. Missing shower door and place to fix the shower handle. Old & low-quality bed linen. Reaaaaally nice and friendly staff! :D And close to all attractions. ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany