University of Toronto New College Residences
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The resident was exactly what I expected, while the site of hostel.com provided wrong information on parking and breakfast. The reception staff at the hotel was kind enough to provide us direction for parking nearby and details. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Nadia Italy
- “ The accommodations are small University of Toronto dorm rooms. The beds are sparse, I'd recommend bringing a pillow. It's exactly what you'd expect from a dorm room but there are other great hostels in Toronto where you can meet other travelers. New College Residences is great for a quiet, clean and secure single room though. ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Ryan USA
- “ It was good and satiesfied in toronto new college residents. I will stay again there. :-D ”
- 30 May 2016 Helen Germany
- “ The accommodation was close to a streetcar stop and about 10 minutes walk from Spadina Subway station. If your coming from the Airport and change onto the UP railroad the journey is less than an hour. Unfortunately the place was really noisy at past midnight and the bed was rock hard. Also there is NO cups/plates/bowls or crockery in the kitchen/common areas. So had to eat out for all meals during my stay. Self serve laundry facilities were available. ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous England