University of Toronto New College Residences
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pretty good location and is easy to find No wifi service which is a big problem, better to bring own cables Room and washroom look old but still clean Price cheap and worth the price in overall ”
- 10 May 2014 CHI CHUN Hong Kong
- “ I stayed in the dorms for 4 nights, and had a great experience. The streetcar is across the street so getting to the train was very easy. Walking was also reasonable if you wanted to better explore Toronto, there's a lot to see and do around the area. HIGHLY recommend using yelp to look up restaurants around the area, tons of delicious and cheap options. ”
- 08 May 2014 Molly Canada
- “ The room I stayed smelled bad, the smell is like someone never take bath. Besides, there is a valve close to the windows, the air made loud sound, sometime I couldn't sleep because of the sound. ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Taiwan