Unplugged Hostel Pocitos
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very relaxed, no worries atmosphere. Very much for the young, hardy backpacker type. Space was very cramped in the 4 bed room. Mattress a soft sponge that made for uncomfortable sleep. Noisy during sleep time. Music playing, people shouting, bells ringing, doors slamming. Not for the older traveler who wants decent rest and sleep and a bit more space. But staff super friendly and helpful. A guest did ask for the music to be turned down around 11:30 pm and they nicely complied. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Javier Belize
- “ Stay here if you want to meet people from Montevideo and travellers in a very good mood (relaxing, partying, etc). Amazing atmosphere, Montevideo is the future! ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Hostel muito bom. Staff bem preparada e atmosfera incrível. Área social muito boa e a galera ainda se organiza numas parrilladas à noite, no salão de festa. ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Fernando Brazil