Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was a good place to stay. No problems. All the employees seemed nice. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Pete USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying at this hostel due to a lot of things! The staff is nice and helpful, everything is clean, free pasta/rice/breakfast and a really good location. I would really recommend it for both people who are just staying a couple of nights, and also people who intend to stay for a longer time. The only real minus is the wifi, which was available for a fee, were not very stable at all. I got disconnected from time to time, etc. (Not a big deal really, but still) ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great staff, very clean, largest hostel I've ever stayed at with a great crowd of people. The staff let me cancel my 2nd night with no issues because I had a friend in town I was going to stay with. Towels free, nice clean bedding, although beds are not that comfortable at all. Great location within walking distance from almost everything. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA