Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, very clean, largest hostel I've ever stayed at with a great crowd of people. The staff let me cancel my 2nd night with no issues because I had a friend in town I was going to stay with. Towels free, nice clean bedding, although beds are not that comfortable at all. Great location within walking distance from almost everything. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Check-in and check-out times are flexible, so no need to rush if you arrive at late night or have to depart early morning. No free internet but there is free breakfast. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to walk to the city. Overall, a nice and economic place to stay. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ awesome place. nice environment. convenient surrounded with Mc'Donalds , South Melbourne Market and CBD. this Urban is the backpackers surprisingly spacious, clean and comfortable room.. Free Breakfast. Friendly and helpful Staffs (ollie - only remembered his name). very lucky to have a sporting, cheerful and helpful roomates 113 ( Mary , Aieme and Isabel ) Miss You Girls. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Very good hostel. Good kitchen, cool bar, helpful staff. Drawbacks: it's a 20 min walk away from downtown (the main nightlife venues), and wifi isn't free. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ That was good to stay in this hostel. I had a good time in there. The only thing I don't like is the kitchen is too busy, but it is not a big problem. Thank you!! ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Jia-ren
- “ I had quite a pleasant stay there ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous China