Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had quite a pleasant stay there ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Great place to stay. Really worth the money! ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Johan Sweden
- “ At first I got a room in which all the girls were passed out from the night before, still drunk (2 pm and still later on) - they were propping the door so I asked to change rooms for security reasons and the staff was super accommodating and said no problem and I switched and all was well then with the new room. Multiple tv rooms is nice and good for those not wanting to be at the bar with the party people. Kitchen gets too crowded and intimidating. Staff super nice. Bathrooms not bad. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The room was smelly. It had a deep concentrated unpleasant odour that never went away despite of allowing open door and windows during the day. Room 101. ”
- 06 May 2013 Victor Mexico
- “ Worst hotel I've had the misfortune to stay in. Except a few bartenders; the rest of the staff is pretty useless and rude. They try to rip you off as much as they can on everything they can. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous France
- “ I've been in this hostel many times and would go back again. The dorms and bathrooms are good. Breakfast is great. I'm still shocked that they give you orange juice in the morning! ”
- 23 Jan 2013 Anonymous Finland