Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was a good place to stay. No problems. All the employees seemed nice. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Pete USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying at this hostel due to a lot of things! The staff is nice and helpful, everything is clean, free pasta/rice/breakfast and a really good location. I would really recommend it for both people who are just staying a couple of nights, and also people who intend to stay for a longer time. The only real minus is the wifi, which was available for a fee, were not very stable at all. I got disconnected from time to time, etc. (Not a big deal really, but still) ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great staff, very clean, largest hostel I've ever stayed at with a great crowd of people. The staff let me cancel my 2nd night with no issues because I had a friend in town I was going to stay with. Towels free, nice clean bedding, although beds are not that comfortable at all. Great location within walking distance from almost everything. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Check-in and check-out times are flexible, so no need to rush if you arrive at late night or have to depart early morning. No free internet but there is free breakfast. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to walk to the city. Overall, a nice and economic place to stay. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Malaysia