Urban City Centre Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location and price were great but the hostel itself was not. My floor had 2 bathrooms for 12 people - the light was missing in one and the toilet paper dispenser was broken in the other and there were no shelves to put your belongings on while changing. In my room there were no lockers and the window pane was broken causing the room to be really cold. They also initially refused to accept credit cards and gave me cash for returning my key. I pushed back and they took credit card for both. ”
- 03 Nov 2017 Aimee USA
- “ We stayed in a mixed 6-bed room for two nights, and there were not enough lockers for the amount of people. Luckily they were large, so my friend and I could share. There was also confusion with bookings, as on the first night two people were leaving very early, but as another person arrived just before there were too many people for the room. The staff, however, were amazing, especially the woman who checked us in, who was really helpful and friendly. Plus, the hostel owned the cutest kitten! ”
- 05 Sep 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Staff were super-helpful, and able to answer questions about getting around in the city easily. The stay included a 5 euro breakfast at a nearby hotel, which was a great value, and there was a large common space with a TV, microwave, cutlery, etc, for eating, socializing, and just getting your bearings. Would highly recommend! ”
- 12 Jul 2017 Gregory Canada
- “ A hostel with almost hotel class facilities. Friendly and helpful staff. No deposit required during check-in. Given card as key for the room. Small but well designed toilet. Modern look and clean. Shower gel and shampoo (2-in-1) provided. Nice buffet breakfast for €5. Cons: Not enough power outlets for everyone in the room. Wifi can be extremely slow or intermittent. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future. ”
- 12 Apr 2017 Anonymous Malaysia