Urban Garden Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The decoration is very good in the whole hostel. The beds are queen-sized beds. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Nicolas
- “ Super friendly and cosy. Feels like being in someone's home. You get to know the staff and people staying there. Clean and very big and comfortable beds. 10/10 ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Johan Sweden
- “ Fantastic! I felt at home. Staff was so nice (all backpackers who stuck around becajse its so nice there), the atmosphere was great, i met so many cool people! The double beds are amazing, as are the beautiful bathrooms and morning pancakes. Every night a family dinner or barbeque! The staff took us on walking tours, to bars and a local concert. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Andrea Netherlands
- “ Location was not bad and staffs are kind. I remember bad was quite large compared with other hostel Really good things are you can get a free beer when you check in, and price is really cheap. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 lahee
- “ It is a wonderful place to stay! The Staff is too kind, and the atmosphere is very friendly! ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ + good welcome, very nice staff, atmosphere was great, big beds, good breakfast, family dinners, lovely common room, free internet and free printing up to 5pages, not too far from center! - some lockers in the dorm didn't have a door/lock, toilets were next to each other without a wall, so the other one wasn't used at all, towels weren't included but rent only 2 euros. You can hear the traffic a bit too well, but with ear plugs not a problem. they were working on opening 2nd toilet for ladies:) ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Janni Finland