Urban Garden Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ excellent staff ”
- 28 Dec 2016 mohamed Morocco
- “ Possibly my least favourite hostel. The only redeeming qualities were the sheets (rather than the duvets given out by all other hostels) and the astonishingly fantastic wifi (never dropped and was very fast), the bathrooms were also nice but on the opposite side of the building. The rooms were cramped, only 1 outlet for 18 people to charge anything, insanely hot (no airflow) and security was a joke with no where to store things and doors that didn't close. Not well located, metro required. ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really nice people, welcoming atmosphere, and super clean common spaces. Great hostel! ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Kelsey USA
- “ I do love this hostel. Nice location, lovely staff, and yummy unlimited pancakes for breakfast ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Thunyapon Poland