Urban Hideaway Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff and cats! Having bikes to borrow was a real benefit. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Orisha Canada
- “ Patrick was an amazing host and had many great stories to share. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. We were invited out by Patrick and a few of the other guests and there was a huge emphasis on inclusivity. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Trevor USA
- “ Beautiful, convenient place to stay with excellent hosts and friendly atmosphere. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Sharee USA
- “ Cozy nook in the heart of the bustling city center. Great hospitality! Felt like I was staying in someone's home rather than a hostel, which I technically was :p Central location. Comfy beds! Very very big Canadian style breakfast. All around wonderful place! ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights; we parked our car and walked everywhere! The location is AMAZING and the house-owners are incredible people. The complimentary breakfast is out-of-this-world delicious; there was home made breads, yogurt and jams every morning! The only downside is that we had to pay to park our car as it is right downtown, otherwise, it is amazing and I will be going back to stay again. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Marnie Canada
- “ This hostile has a fun, funky, laid back ambiance that is very homey/welcoming while at the same time having "house rules" that are enforced to protect guests' quiet time and security. The However, if one has cat allergies, then you'll have to pass on this place because the owners' cats are roaming around. Also, if you're sensitive to smells, you'll definitely notice the smell of a kitty litter box. If you're okay with cats, then I'd recommend this place to visitors passing through Vancouver. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Leilani USA