Urban Hideaway Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a fantastic place. Thanks very much for all your tips and warm hospitality. Made my introduction to Canada amazing! ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Jonny Australia
- “ This is a wonderful 'guest house' located in a very convenient area of the city. You will meet many different types of people from various countries, and the hosts/managers are wonderfully welcoming and helpful. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Susan USA
- “ It is a rare guesthouse you can find anywhere else in the world. Patrick is such a wise person to talk to and you can always ask him for suggestions. The maps he drew were extremely helpful and he always knew the best spots/restaurants/coffee shops that fit your interests! Definitely recommend it and I hope I can visit again ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Patrick was a perfect host, as it was my first hostel experience. He was very informative and helpful, as well as fun to talk to. Very quiet place to stay and nice location within walking distance to Gastown and Waterfront. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anna USA
- “ Me and my family visited Urban Hideaway in july 2015. We were with 6 from the Netherlands. We really enjoyed the good vibe in Urban Hideaway. A calm and serene place in downtown Vancouver. Making our own breakfast in the cosy kitchen, with fresh fruits, cereals en bread supplied, really made us feel at home. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Louise Netherlands
- “ Friendly atmosphere with lots of communication about places of interest. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Jingping China