Urban Hideaway Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostile has a fun, funky, laid back ambiance that is very homey/welcoming while at the same time having "house rules" that are enforced to protect guests' quiet time and security. The However, if one has cat allergies, then you'll have to pass on this place because the owners' cats are roaming around. Also, if you're sensitive to smells, you'll definitely notice the smell of a kitty litter box. If you're okay with cats, then I'd recommend this place to visitors passing through Vancouver. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Leilani USA
- “ What a beautiful place you have! I was blown away by how NICE the house is and the extent of the facilities. The kitchen is gorgeous, my room was big and comfortable, and everywhere I looked, something cool (whether it be a decoration, a cute sign, or a cat) was looking back at me. I've already been recommending this place to friends and if I'm ever looking for a place to stay in Vancouver again, yours is the first number I'll call! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Leslie Canada
- “ Urban Hideaway is truly a treasure in the Vancouver Gastown area. We loved this charming, hostel and will absolutely stay again. We found the accommodations exactly as described and appreciated the staff for accommodating our very late check in. There was parking readily available and Gastown was just a few blocks away. Overall UH was clean, secure, the staff was very friendly and fixings for breakfast were way above average! ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA