Urban Holiday Lofts
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would highly recommend this hostel to any college students looking to visit Chicago for a few days! We met a lot of fun people, the room was big and clean, and the staff was so incredibly helpful and friendly! A great price too :) ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Kayla USA
- “ THE WORST experience ever with hostels. 1.Unknown bug bites on my leg. They are still swollen as big as my hand after two days (NOT BEING DRAMATIC AT ALL) the socalled representative denied that i got the bites from them & only refunded me for the coming night then said i couldn't stay even if i asked to switch to another room. No medicine cover for my bites i spent at least $20 on cream and pills 2.SUPER POOR sound insulation: after 11 you MUST whisper to friends unless u want others to hearit ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Yu
- “ Super friendly staff, very clean, and great neighborhood! ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Kristiana USA
- “ awesome!! the people who work there are greaaat ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very clean, fashionable, nice location in Wicker Park. However, there are no activities organized (pub crawls, game night, film nights, things like that) and for single travelers this might not be the perfect place to meet people, because the atmosphere is not very social. Also, staff wasn't very friendly. Neutral. Good value for money though, and perfectly located. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Fien Netherlands
- “ I had a great time at the hostel. I felt very safe, and wasn't worried about my belongings being stolen. I liked the free breakfast and coffee. The staff was pretty nice. I'd definitely stay there again, its in a great neighborhood! ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA