Urban Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was friendly and helpful, location was on the walking distance from the city center and surrounded by some shops and nice places to eat Macedonian burgers and pleskavica. The hostel itself was very clean and offers a big breakfast until 12am (!). About the city itself: remember to check out also the Albanian side for contrast and if you seek to have drink in the park remember to buy your Skopsko before 19 or 21 (Summer) since that is when all shops stop alcohol sales everyday. Cheers ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Mikko Finland
- “ A flawless place in Skopje. Urban Hostel has shown me how good the Macedonians could be as hosts and how perfect the hostel could be, which could be also like a 5 star hotel! Excellent common room with piano and perfect rooms! Definitely shall recommend it!!! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ really nice hostel, very very clean and well organized. with friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Everything was good, BUT: - The street changed its name, now it's called АДОЛФ ЦИБОРОВСКИ! We didn't know about that, and it was very hard to find the hostel, because there's another one Mother Teresa street in Skopje! There's no information about that on this site ou elsewhere! Though, when we finally reached the hostel, everything was ok. Helpful staff, clean rooms and so on. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia