Urban Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is good, a residencial area within walking distance from the main square, old town and stone bridge. The first night we got a free upgrade, that was a huge plus. The staff was great and helpfull, at least the people working during daytime. Over all a great place to stay in Skopje. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Excellent hostel which is kept clean and tidy. Location is a bit far out of the city centre but still walkable or can get a taxi. The staff couldn't be more helpful and you receive a proper full size free map. The privacy curtain on my bed was missing but the other bunk beds in the hostel seemed to have the curtain so maybe that will be fixed soon. It would be better if the lockers had the normal latches to use your own padlock since they currently have normal locks but the jeys were missing. ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ The staff was friendly and helpful, location was on the walking distance from the city center and surrounded by some shops and nice places to eat Macedonian burgers and pleskavica. The hostel itself was very clean and offers a big breakfast until 12am (!). About the city itself: remember to check out also the Albanian side for contrast and if you seek to have drink in the park remember to buy your Skopsko before 19 or 21 (Summer) since that is when all shops stop alcohol sales everyday. Cheers ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Mikko Finland