Urban Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Urban Hostel's staff were very helpful in changing the dates of my stay when I accidentally booked the wrong day. Whilst I was there they answered all my questions and wrote out the whole bus schedule for going to Matka Canyon, which was a highlight of my trip. The beds and rooms were comfortable and there's a nice garden to sit in. I'll definitely stay here again if I'm back in Skopje. ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location is good, a residencial area within walking distance from the main square, old town and stone bridge. The first night we got a free upgrade, that was a huge plus. The staff was great and helpfull, at least the people working during daytime. Over all a great place to stay in Skopje. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Excellent hostel which is kept clean and tidy. Location is a bit far out of the city centre but still walkable or can get a taxi. The staff couldn't be more helpful and you receive a proper full size free map. The privacy curtain on my bed was missing but the other bunk beds in the hostel seemed to have the curtain so maybe that will be fixed soon. It would be better if the lockers had the normal latches to use your own padlock since they currently have normal locks but the jeys were missing. ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous Scotland