Urban Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, great staff, just awesome!! ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Sebastien France
- “ Urban Hostel's staff were very helpful in changing the dates of my stay when I accidentally booked the wrong day. Whilst I was there they answered all my questions and wrote out the whole bus schedule for going to Matka Canyon, which was a highlight of my trip. The beds and rooms were comfortable and there's a nice garden to sit in. I'll definitely stay here again if I'm back in Skopje. ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location is good, a residencial area within walking distance from the main square, old town and stone bridge. The first night we got a free upgrade, that was a huge plus. The staff was great and helpfull, at least the people working during daytime. Over all a great place to stay in Skopje. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Sweden