Urban Hostel LLP (Backpackers)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would be great if the hostel also serves breakfast ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Martho Indonesia
- “ I always believed that hostel in Singapore is so clean, however, I was really frustrated when I came to the hostel. The bathroom is dirty and the atmosphere is not good. The price is just ok, not good with 16usd/ night. ”
- 19 Feb 2012 Cam Tu
- “ It needs to renovate! ”
- 13 Feb 2012 Issara
- “ Urban Hostel has a nice name and convenient location near the metro but the character of this hostel is that of a mill. Get them in, take their money, give them the bare minimum and get them out quickly so the next people can come in. The common area is little more than a couch in front of the reception desk which is a stressful place to hang out because the receptionist is a stressed individual. Even worse, their advertised offer of free tea & coffee is NOT TRUE. I was very disappointed. ”
- 06 Feb 2012 Alexandria