Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, super helpful staff, extremely clean facilities. I have no hesitation recommending this hostel to others. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Lina Canada
- “ Very happy with the facilities, hospitality, security, cleanliness of this hostel. And to top it all, the location is perfect. I am so glad that I chose this hostel and I will definitely recommend it anytime. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Good place, would definitely return. Elevator is a bit sketchy (and so are the stairs you have to take when the elevator is down, which happened to us in the middle of the night). But the staff was super nice (all three that we met) and the facilities very clean for a hostel. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ great experience at the Urban Oasis and we will definitely return ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Kathryn Canada
- “ I usally don't write this kind of comment, but i really enjoyed my trip there, so i am writting comments. I stayed at Urban Oasis at Dec 22 - Dec 27. At first, the location was really good. We could go to the Time squre by walk through Brodway which was really close, the room was cozy and the price was okay, the safety was good!! The best part was emplyee's kindness. I lost my celphone during travel, but they helped me to find my celphone(i couldn't find it) and to find my airplane ticket,thanku ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Young gwan South Korea
- “ Urban Oasis in NYC locates next to the empire state building, which makes it a very convenient place for travelers. Even though the security process was sort of complicated, I think it's necessary. Staff are friendly and thoughtful, they prepared us cute and delicious chocolates on Christmas Eve! Everyone lived there was kind and easygoing. Restrooms and kitchen were clean and tidy. I had TV set, free wifi, heat, and a place for shower to satisfy my needs. And of course, the price was fair. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous China