Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at Urban Oasis, the staff was very friendly and it was so nice to stay there. The rooms were small but very comfortable and modern. The only thing I would change is to have the toilets separated from the showers. But still we loved to be there and when we come back to NYC we will definitely stay there again. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Nina Austria
- “ Best hostel I've ever been so far. The staff is nice and the room was spacious and nicely decorated. The two shared bathrooms are scrupulously clean; the kitchen and fridge are very well organized and nobody eats your food. It's like a high level hostel. The only con is that there's a low level of interaction with other guests. Tip: They're super punctual about the checkout. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ My bias about hostels is definitely changed because of the urban oasis ny! It's location is just behind korean way, so I could find many good restaurants and bar. I could walk to everywhere, and staffs were very friendly! Facilities were also great. If I'll go to NY again, I'll choose here without hesitating! ”
- 09 Dec 2013 Seunghee South Korea
- “ Great location, super helpful staff, extremely clean facilities. I have no hesitation recommending this hostel to others. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Lina Canada
- “ Very nice place:) ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Guilerme Brazil
- “ Very happy with the facilities, hospitality, security, cleanliness of this hostel. And to top it all, the location is perfect. I am so glad that I chose this hostel and I will definitely recommend it anytime. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous India