Urbany Hostel BCN GO!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location close to old city, within walking distance of Sagrada Familia and beaches. hostel well kept and staffed, friendly atmosphere, breakfast was excellent for the price. Luggage storage is free for check in but you have to pay for it if you need it after checkout. ”
- 25 Oct 2015 Jeffrey Canada
- “ Only things, drains clogged up in showers in room and Jacuzzi was cool.p ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Travis
- “ Pros: super secure, great location- I loved how everything was walking distance. Cons: cleanliness- fairly certain there were blood stains on my mattress and the sheets weren't that clean. Also the lights and shower were on timers which was annoying. While I understand being energy efficient, please make the timers longer! The lights turning off halfway through peeing was very frustrating. Not the worst hostel, but certainly not the best. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ The rooms are very wet because the shower is inside and the Windows do not open ”
- 05 May 2015 Semen Greece
- “ All round hostel, cool staff, had a bar and in the centre of Barca. Stayed in 3 hostels in Barcelona and this was the best. They even play beer pong! ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Very nice place to stay when you travel in Barcelona! ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It is a really good place, good located and very secure. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Good located and safe. Sometimes bathrooms are not clean ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ It's very good located and very safe. Good facilities. Sometimes bathrooms are not clean. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia