Urbany Hostel BCN GO!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, the lighting was kinda...intense. But the location was really nice and the beds were comfy and loaded with plugs and cubbies and good stuff so I'm happy! ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a cool hostel which organizes a lot of events for travelers ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ The staff at the front desk were unkind and they dont store luggage for free but we have to use machine by paying at least 3 Euro. The beds are too small and i found bed bugges and that was gross. The room was deadly cold ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ From the airport you can take the R2 train into the city (20 min) The hostel is a close walk from the metro. 10 Euro deposit for key card (you need the card for room door, locker, elevator, front door) Hot Tub was NOT hot, and there was no way to turn it on. Roof has a nice view. Good breakfast buffet (3 Euro, 8am-11am) Midnight club crawl (3 euro for bus, find your own back) You go to 2-3 clubs on the beach, free to get in and skip lines. Hostel has a bar. Good atmosphere, lots of young people ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Grzegorz Poland
- “ Rooms were nice and clean, and great that you could lock in your stuff with the room card. Charger plugs at every bed was super good. My only concern was that the toilets was in the center of the room and your sleep was disturbed by other guests going to the toilet or taking a shower when you were sleeping. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This hostel is perfectly located and has many things to suggest, but since it is so big and urban I did not feel so welcome and cozy. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Of course, it's modern hostel. With modern equipment. With good location. And taste breakfast. BUT! Staff was not good: usual mess with dorms (busy of free, change rooms and else), sometimes key works, sometimes doesn't work. Next - our room was very duty. There are 3 showers, but work only 1. Lock in bathroom doesn't work. A glass door stays alone and very dangerous. And this awful "nightclub" light at floors... :( So, we unlike this hostel. sorry ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia