Urbany Hostel BCN GO!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place to stay when you travel in Barcelona! ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It is a really good place, good located and very secure. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Good located and safe. Sometimes bathrooms are not clean ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ It's very good located and very safe. Good facilities. Sometimes bathrooms are not clean. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ No soul at all. The bathroom was dirty. Too much commercial yh. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Simon France
- “ This is great for solo travelers or people looking for a good time. I think some people are just too high maintenance and love to complain. They have a friendly staff, great location and a killer vibe. It's not cleanest hostel i've been to and it ain't the most spacious but come on, its a hostel! It's not cheapest but all hostels in BCN in a good area are pricy. I had an amazing time herr and would def come back! Ps: this is located in a big gay area so if you are a homophobic, don't bother! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Excellent hostel. Has a great atmosphere and friendly staff. The rooms have plugins with built in adaptors for North American devices. Only negative is the sink space is very small. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Alin Canada
- “ Beds are comfy! Really liked the all girls room. Nice having extra mirrors and hair dryers ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is the perfect hostel for solo travelers - the staff is extremely helpful and welcoming, and you will have no problem meeting new people at the bar, in your room or in the common room - a real family atmosphere. The beds are comfortable and include curtains for privacy. Rooms are cleaned daily. Great location and value. Highly recommended! ”
- 06 May 2014 Michael USA