Urbany Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've stayed here once before, 3 years ago and had an amazing time. This experience was very different. Our room this time smelled of mildew the whole time. There was no air conditioning so the room was stifling even with the window open. The sheets I rented were torn and stained. The bathroom was so disgusting that I didn't want to touch anything and so I abstained from showering. The terrace was still good to socialize and the hostel still a great place to make friends. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Jennifer USA
- “ Terrible WIFI and staff aren't very helpful. however the swipe cards do work well. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The staff was not helpful at all. Very short answers and made me wait a long time to check in. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very negative stuff: the shower is like a sink, you have to press the button for water every 10 seconds, also the water comes cold every ten seconds, there s no automatic way to take a hot shower. The light on the bedroom turns off at midnight and you can't turn it on no matter what, if you need to check out during the night and have to pack your things, impossible without a flashlight. ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great stay everrrr! ”
- 25 Dec 2014 siti zulaikha Malaysia
- “ - I booked the room on hostels.com and payed €15.76 as deposit and i was supposd to pay the balance of €104.54 at the hostel. The receptionist charged me the total (plus the tourist tax of 0.65€ + VAT per person per night) and said that the €15.76 goes to the website and not to them, which is a lie because i've already used this website a thousand times and always payed just the balance. - One of my friends decided to buy a ticket to Barcelona FC Stadium tour at the reception of the hostel, and ”
- 11 Nov 2014 JESSICA Brazil