Urbany Hostel Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, nice staff, they can solve the problems also in the last minutes, the breakfast was correct, good Wifi, thank you! :) ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Beáta Hungary
- “ Nice place. Great location. Great people working there. I just wish the kitchen was open before 8am. I get up at 6 and had to wait for a couple hours to make my coffee but not a big deal. Gracias. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Free (donation-ware) tours! Breakfast included. Center of the city. Safes for each person (no additional costs). ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ The staff here are really helpful and warm. Room is big, clean and quiet, many young people choose this hostel, if you want to make some new friends then choose it. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Stayed at Urbany in Seville for one night during the Ferias of April. Breakfast and Linen are not included which I found unusual but for a small aditional price you can get them and the breakfast is definitly worth it's money. The offer quite a bunch of activities from which I just did the Free Walking Tour with Pancho Tours. Great people, great guide, definitly recommend to do that if you are new in town and want to learn something! ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ it´s a good location coming by train. there are small kitchen, so you can cook yourself. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea