Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was filled with many long-term guests that had an insane amount of stuff with them. My room had two guests who sprawled their gear over half the room. Some of the taps had no hot water. Most of the place was disgusting. Laundry room was locked in the morning so I couldn't do laundry before my flight. Fridge was overfilled with bags. Overall, I did not enjoy my stay. I've been to the sister hostel to this one in Melbourne and it is stellar. This hostel was just awful. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place . ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Sebastian Italy
- “ I loved it here. Glebe is a hipster/artist area and the hostel fit right in. It was comfortable, homely and the people were interesting. The old houses are nice to look at, the supermarket is a 30 minute walk away, the harbour is 15 minutes off. Kitchen was a tad messy and there were no lockers. But the atmosphere was great and you can sit outside at park benches or inside on couches. There was free wifi as well. ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous Germany