Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I am 6'4" so I did appreciate long bed in the dorm. The leaking showers were annoying, especially when none of the guests bothered to close the shower door so it was flooding the floor. Free breakfast was okay, staff was very friendly and helpful. Did not spend there much time so cannot really comment on common areas but there was a pool table and bunch of people enjoying their time there, so I guess it was alright. Would stay there again. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great place, grand family feeling from the very step into the hostel till the end. Can't wait to come back. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Maximilian Germany
- “ Best hostel ever!Friendly atmosphere thanks to the staff that will make you immediately feel at home.You'll make a lot of friends from all over the world and have fun even if you're travelling alone. Clean place,with common rooms where you can chat,listen to music,watch films or find a quiet corner to read and relax.Kitchen available,free breakfast,lots of facilities! Once you know them you'll wish to come back again!Don't believe negative comments..probably they were looking for a luxury hotel! ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ I had a lovely time at vagabonds hostel. Stayed for 3 nights. It was incredibly clean, comfortable and the staff was super friendly. The common space is very cozy and very sociable. Met some really cool people. I will solely visit Belfast in the future just so I can stay at vagabonds again. Best weekend I have had in a while. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada