Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not enough plugs for the room. Room incredibly crowded. Bathrooms were very cramped. But it's near food and a train station. ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Judith USA
- “ Overall fine place to stay but rooms are pretty crowded, and there isn't much personal space. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ Great place to stay, warm welcome, you will find all you need and even more, in a great neigbourhood with coffee shops and restaurants, just opposite the Crescent Art Center. Truly recommended! ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I am 6'4" so I did appreciate long bed in the dorm. The leaking showers were annoying, especially when none of the guests bothered to close the shower door so it was flooding the floor. Free breakfast was okay, staff was very friendly and helpful. Did not spend there much time so cannot really comment on common areas but there was a pool table and bunch of people enjoying their time there, so I guess it was alright. Would stay there again. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great place, grand family feeling from the very step into the hostel till the end. Can't wait to come back. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Maximilian Germany