Vaianny Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, near restaurants & super markets, kitchen facility for cooking food, etc. I booked a 4-person cabana but had the whole place to myself due to low season. Bike rentals nearby to explore the island and amazing Moai statues all over the island. ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was so nice to see Keka at the airport to greet us with beautiful lei and a smiling face. Her place was 5 mins from the airport and walking distance to the beach area, shops and restaurants . Wiished I had studied more Spanish before I came but we managed. I loved her kitchen help who cooked our breakfast everyday with fresh fruit juice and was so accommodating. Keka made it easier to rent a car buy tickets to National parks. It was like staying at a friends home. guest share the kitchen area ”
- 13 Mar 2016 Angela USA
- “ U pay a lot for what u get, but Easter Island is expensive...so it is ok, good location, the rooms are ok (except the cucarachas in the room) and a simple breakfast is included. ”
- 23 Feb 2016 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ The owner is very helpful and knowledgeable. She picks you and drops you off at the airport. Three things if improved will make this place great. The gap at the bottom of the door needs to be sealed as I had cockroaches come into my room every night. Fix the mold on one side of the wall and fix the gas stove top-burners as only one was barely working. ”
- 16 Dec 2015 Isis USA