Valentin Apartments and Rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly hostel owner's wife, but when suddenly a new booking came in. She woke me up at 9:45 pm and threw me out of the dormitory room hysterically. Rooms to the main street are loud. The kitchen has no cooking facilities. No lockers provided. Plus for being nearby the central bus station, and the information on sightseeing provided. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ No markings that this is a Hostel, only address.. Strange layout with many doors. 1 kitchen is in an occupied dorm and 2nd kitchen is used by family where the old woman yells at you if you use her favorite plate. You feel like an intruder either way. Only common area is one small table outside. No lockers, no lock on front door and apparently they only give out one room key to the 1st person to show up (which wasn’t me). The bathroom on my floor was out of TP my entire stay. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice room and very friendly hosts, always helpful if you have a question. It is like 5 min from the bus station and around 15 min from the center and the lake.Easy to find if you pay attention to the big ''96'' number painted on the house. ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous France