Valley House Holiday Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice beaches and peace atmosphere. We were only hosts at the time in the hostel. It was really nice. And I can also imagine it could be really nice there during the summer season where there are more visitors. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Vera Czech Republic
- “ Not one bad word to say! Can't WAIT to return ;) ”
- 31 May 2013 Mollie USA
- “ This hostels is definitely one of my favourites. Very nice and helpful staff, a great atmosphere in a beautiful old house, nicely furnished and with an interesting history, in a great location - as achill Island is the most beautiful place I've been to in Ireland so far - i really loved to stay there and would love to come back next year, all the best to Pat, Toby and Jens, see you Susanne ”
- 30 May 2013 Susanne Germany