Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Lovely, small hostel with a very familiar atmosphere. Cozy living room, big nice bathroom and the very friendly people made me almost feel like I was at home, in my own apartment, with friends and family ”
- 4 March 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ I went here on a Sunday morning(7 to 8 am), i guess that's why it was hard to wake them up. I think there was a big celebration, i'm not so sure but we had hard time waking them up to open the door. So i guess, don't expect you'll be accommodated here very early or after celebration. But their place was in a good area though, almost near of everything. They have a nice room, very clean. The shared bathroom is very nice and decent. Their staff was helpful. I had a hard time accessing their wifi. ”
- 14 October 2012 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Clean, comfortable bed, and good breakfast with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. Lots of places to eat close by, and in walking distance of places of interests.The hosts are friendly, helpful and accomodating. Richard, the owner went out of his way to make my stay more comfortable. Nice, comfortable, and quiet. Enjoyed very much, would definitely return and recommend. ”
- 16 January 2012 Patrick