Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a great time staying in Valpackers for New Years. Very friendly and easy-going staff. 15min walk from downtown Valparaiso or a short metro journey (metro station is 1 minute away and the hostel provide travel cards - less than $1 to town or to Viña del Mar). Comfortable secure and affordable. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Jack Ireland
- “ Lovely, small hostel with a very familiar atmosphere. Cozy living room, big nice bathroom and the very friendly people made me almost feel like I was at home, in my own apartment, with friends and family ”
- 04 Mar 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ I went here on a Sunday morning(7 to 8 am), i guess that's why it was hard to wake them up. I think there was a big celebration, i'm not so sure but we had hard time waking them up to open the door. So i guess, don't expect you'll be accommodated here very early or after celebration. But their place was in a good area though, almost near of everything. They have a nice room, very clean. The shared bathroom is very nice and decent. Their staff was helpful. I had a hard time accessing their wifi. ”
- 14 Oct 2012 Anonymous Philippines