Vancouver Backpacker House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1. Hostel is not in Vancouver. It's in a suburb. 2. Expect to self check-in. 3. Expect to see creepy framed pictures of German (I assume) models in hostel. 4. Don't expect to be warm. I spent most of the time in my room under a blanket I was so cold. My room was right by the entrance & some people would forget to shut the door. 5. That being said, the hostel is kept clean. The house assistant does the trash & cleans the bathroom daily. 6. The hostel is near a SkyTrain stop to get to Vancouver. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Doors to dorm were unlocked at all times, kitchen and community room were right in front of it so sleep was impossible until about 2am. Dorm itself was clean with comfortable beds. Only two bathrooms in the house gave a chance of queuing in the morning. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The bathrooms were filthy. There was never any soap and the rooms smell bad. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ethiopia
- “ Staying at VBH was just great. It's clean, friendly and in a good area. You have a lot of options to buy food and other stuff close to the hostel. Also the Metrostation is in a good walking distance. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Patrick Germany
- “ i liked my stay there ! i felled save there and it was good money. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Jakob Rafael Zippo Germany