Vancouver Backpacker House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One thing was wrong.. This backpacker had not toilet paper, so you have to have your. Otherwise is very good, it is quiet place. ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Jan Czech Republic
- “ If you are looking for a cheap stay, go for the Vancouver Backpacker House. But you will not find a proper bed, just two matresses on top of each other. Not very sanitary. The kitchen is not well maintained, just like the rest of the house. The staff does not speak english very well, so you have to have some patience. I would certainly not stay here again. But if you have a low budget and you do not mind a grubby hostel for a few nights, then it might be something for you. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This place is not your standard professional hostel with a reception and staff, but rather some privately-run shared house in a residential neighborhood. The "dorms" are just bedrooms with a couple of old mattresses, and there are just two bathrooms which were always occupied. The location is quite far away from the city center, even with public transport, so not very convenient if you are just visiting. Other residents, including hosts, were very noisy during the night. Wouldn't recommend. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anna