Vancouver Backpacker House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All personnel was very kind and helpful. There was very loud noises during the night which might be due to the thin walls (and the people). ”
- 29 Sep 2017 Jasper Germany
- “ One thing was wrong.. This backpacker had not toilet paper, so you have to have your. Otherwise is very good, it is quiet place. ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Jan Czech Republic
- “ If you are looking for a cheap stay, go for the Vancouver Backpacker House. But you will not find a proper bed, just two matresses on top of each other. Not very sanitary. The kitchen is not well maintained, just like the rest of the house. The staff does not speak english very well, so you have to have some patience. I would certainly not stay here again. But if you have a low budget and you do not mind a grubby hostel for a few nights, then it might be something for you. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands