Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was great ! ”
- 23 Aug 2015 seren Turkey
- “ The staff are quite rude at first and when we ask about the transportation, they cannot answer us clearly. Moreover, we have some problems when we check-in which is the fault of YMCA staff. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous China
- “ I stayed there because it was one of the most affordable places in Midtown Manhattan near the location of a film festival I was attending. I was able to walk to the theater in Times Square and to the venue on 53rd all within minutes. Lots of food in the area. My floor was nice and quiet. For the price, I also got free Wi-Fi and cable tv (lots of channels). And the refrigerator in the room definitely came in handy on most nights. If I do it again, I want my exact same room. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Arthur USA
- “ The location is convenient. But the room is the worst that I have ever stayed. The staff was rude and slow. ”
- 27 May 2015 Anonymous China