Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ what happened for your storage system? NO RECEIPT printed out and no one is willing to help me! ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I read the reviews and was a little hesitant because one of them said they had bedbugs....but I did a THOROUGH check of my room and turned up nothing. The room was small but it was just me, and it had what I wanted a bed. Not many outlets, so I would bring an extension cord if you don't want to leave your room. I didn't use the facilities so I can't comment on it, however I liked the fact that they had a pool AND an exercise room. Close to midtown so I was thrilled. I would stay again ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was perfect with this hostel! It was very clean, staff was extremely friendly, location is excellent. I have no complaints. It's very much so worth the money and I will definitely be choosing you every time I come to NYC. ”
- 13 May 2014 Carey USA
- “ This place is an awesome place for anyone who isn't interested in spending much time in a room in New York! The price and the location are truly unbeatable and just great! I walked a lot but two subway stations are very close. The staff was super nice. The room was small and smelled a bit weird, unfortunately there was no way in opening a window. Only the very loud air condition and a room refresher helped a bit. But since I spent very little time in the room it was ok. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous Germany