Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super nice and clean bathroom! The information on how to find the check-in needs to be updated (Jammys cafe does not exist anymore?). Friendly staff, good location and good room. ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Sarah Sweden
- “ Very nice place :) The location couldn't be better. ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Kamila Poland
- “ Vanna hostel lies on the main street of Riomaggiore, so shops and restaurants are just around the corner. The train station is a 5 min walk away, so we couldn't have asked for a better location. The rooms have only recently been set up for rental, and the bathroom was newly renovated and very clean. Simone is a really nice guy who can also recommend you some nice places to eat. Considering the prices for the other places in Cinque Terre, this place was a great value deal! ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Julian Germany