Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms are excellent, large and clean. The location is a bit far to walk to the main parts of town but the trams are great to get you wherever you need to go. Vanni is extremely nice and happy to give advice on where to go and what to see. Overall a beautiful, quiet place to stay while in Berlin. ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Sam Australia
- “ Possibly this is the best place to stay in Berlin. It's a little far from touristic places, but at least there's two trams close to the guesthouse. ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ Nice, clean and quiet place. Landlord is a friendly and helpful guy. I had a pleasant stay ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous Serbia
- “ It was nicely designed. The location might not look well, but once you realized how efficient is the public transportation, this is not at problem AT ALL. There is no atmosphere because there is not a common area; I say this if people want to feel a "hostel" vibe. The kitchen needs a microwave. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Really nice room, a nice and comfortable kitchen and bathroom, and Vanni, the landlord is one of the nicest guys we've ever meet! If in Berlin it's deinitely the place to stay! ”
- 06 Jan 2013 Pedro Nicolas Italy