Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely atmosphere in a B&B close to Alexander Platz. Beautifully designed, the interiors have a perfect balance between empty space, pieces of furniture and details. I spent there about four days and felt almost like a Berliner while there! The rooms show the love of their kind and warm owner. There is also a nice and roomy living room reserved to the guests. Very clean and quiet. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Sara Italy
- “ The rooms are excellent, large and clean. The location is a bit far to walk to the main parts of town but the trams are great to get you wherever you need to go. Vanni is extremely nice and happy to give advice on where to go and what to see. Overall a beautiful, quiet place to stay while in Berlin. ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Sam Australia
- “ Possibly this is the best place to stay in Berlin. It's a little far from touristic places, but at least there's two trams close to the guesthouse. ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ Nice, clean and quiet place. Landlord is a friendly and helpful guy. I had a pleasant stay ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous Serbia