Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, actually more like a BnB. We had a nice room with large ensuite bathroom with a bathtub. Shared kitchen with the owner which was clean with a large refrigerator. Nice living room. Overall nice design & furniture. Vanni is a friendly and helpful host. The location is in walking distance from Prenzlauer Berg's shops & restaurants and three different trams, which will hook you up to the public transport system. Good value for money. Would stay here again. ”
- 23 Mar 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This is a really nice place to stay. The atmosphere is friendly, and Vanni is very helpful. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Vidya India
- “ Vanni's House is an amazing and fun place. We stayed for 7 nights and we enjoyed every moment. Thet place is nice and clean. The owner Vanni is interesting and very helpful. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous Israel