Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If driving a car, then the location is pretty insane! It's on a busy narrow side street with barely enough room for one car let alone the sometimes 3 (yes, I saw 3 one time!) cars that are trying to pass at any given time. They did provide a very friendly hotel employee who drove my rental car to their private parking garage, but he spoke no English, stalled it twice instantly when he first got in and almost crashed the next instant. The room was small/old and the wifi barely worked, but $30... ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The location for this is not one that a female(s) should book. The neighborhood is not that good and no females are anywhere after 6 pm, including places to eat. The directions given by hostel.com to the hotel are not safe. Main roads only should be followed. The facility was average yet quite clean and the staff was friendly. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Bernadette USA
- “ After reading some of the previous comments, I was worried about my stay at the Vatan Otel. Would there be hot water? The staff was very helpful to any questions I had and they spoke English. There was hot water to take a shower! The rooms are small but my only need was a bed to sleep. There was a tv in the room but as I was watching, porno started playing. Then the tv went white and no picture at all. It seems someone or something hacked into the system and the hotel had to fix the problem. ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA