Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location for this is not one that a female(s) should book. The neighborhood is not that good and no females are anywhere after 6 pm, including places to eat. The directions given by hostel.com to the hotel are not safe. Main roads only should be followed. The facility was average yet quite clean and the staff was friendly. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Bernadette USA
- “ After reading some of the previous comments, I was worried about my stay at the Vatan Otel. Would there be hot water? The staff was very helpful to any questions I had and they spoke English. There was hot water to take a shower! The rooms are small but my only need was a bed to sleep. There was a tv in the room but as I was watching, porno started playing. Then the tv went white and no picture at all. It seems someone or something hacked into the system and the hotel had to fix the problem. ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a weird little place, but serves its purpose for a clean private bed and bathroom. ”
- 24 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada