Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location next to a big market and a short walk from the waterfront. Some tuk tuk drivers on waterfront seem a bit dodgy and may try to sell you drugs, its best to just ignore them. The hostel is close to plenty bars and restaurants and the sister business - Velcommen Guesthouse is across the road where you can book tours etc. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The location is great close to the river and the staff were very accommodating. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The beds were covered in plastic with sheets on top, which was weird and made a lot of noise every time you moved. There were not enough plugs to charge electronics...there was only 2 in the room for 6 people. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada