Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and clean hostel ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Timo Finland
- “ we were there for 1 night only. Location was very good, near river, shops and food. The staff did not helped to translate and instruct Tuk-Tuk man for our sight seeing. We had only one afternoon to see around and we wasted our time as we got around but only one thing we wanted to see but not be able to see. They gave us hot water for our tea and that is good. price was not very bad. ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A standard hostel. Just came to spend the night on the way back from Siem Reap. Nothing special about the place... just a place to crash. Not much of an atmosphere but that wasn't what I was looking for. It's in a great location though. Right in the heart of the city. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA