Venice Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has a nice location, you're next to the beach. Great atmosphere and nice free breakfast (no milk though) The room was big and clean. The staff was okay, not very welcoming but it was a busy afternoon... ”
- 04 Aug 2014 HOCHART France
- “ I booked a private dorm and I arrived there and they were not impressed that ive booked that because it was just for me. The customer service was so poor that words cant even describe how rude they were. I was able to talk to few other people staying there and they were saying the same thing, the simple things of restocking the toilet paper in the bathrooms, the price being one thing but when you get there its a different price, sheets were dirty, false advertising, made felt uncomfortable ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Allycia
- “ Friendly and helpful staff, clean, relaxed atmosphere… the location is great. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Stephanie Switzerland