Venice Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is very good place if you wish to be close to the ocean. It is also good if you travel with friends and in this case it is the best selection. I felt very relaxed and special thanks to Simone at the desk who was so kind to organize site visits for me. So, if you wish to be close to the beach please select it. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous Uzbekistan
- “ Absolutely loved this place - made me really love being in Venice Beach. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Stephanie-Mai New Zealand
- “ Stayed here in May 2013, 2 people in a private double with bath.Clean, spacious, bright room, reasonably priced for LA. "free parking" means there are some streets 1 block from the hostel were you don´t have to pay parking fees (no private parking at the hostel!); staff was friendly but not helpful (one did´t know how to use the phone? printer ink was empty and not replaced); breakfast was only waffles; WiFi ok-ish; no fridge, microwave or TV in room, but a safe and an old PC with internet ;) ”
- 13 May 2013 Tina Austria
- “ Perfect location. Can be a bit sketchy at night but during the day its awesome. Nice facilities. Great that dinner is included. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Johan Sweden
- “ This is a fantastic place to stay. Lots of character, staff & guests very freindly & the location is unbelievable ”
- 18 Apr 2013 john England
- “ The staff really made it an excellent stay. ”
- 17 Feb 2013 Andrea