Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The overall stay was very average. The location isn't great but it isn't bad for what you pay for. All forms of transportation are available near by but it takes about an hour to get into the city.. The rooms were ok. The bunk beds were a little tight. If you are over 5'2" it may be a problem. The bathrooms were awful! The showers were thick with mold. They are currently renovating so it may all get better but I would not return as of now. Breakfast was good! ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Joshua USA
- “ The staff are doing their best to make this a good hostel, it's just got a ways to go. Location is terrible if you want to see main London. Even though it seems like a sketchy area at first, it's totally fine. Rooms are crowded and the beds are uncomfortable, as well the lockers weren't very secure. But they had individual plugs for charging. The free breakfast is nice, but it ends way too early (9:00) and it can get a little messy at times. Wouldn't recommend unless you're just passing through ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Dylan Canada
- “ a good place to sleep, free breakfast and internet ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ good hostel, nice breakfast.. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic