Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good point in this hostel were: kind staff; it was near the tube station; the number of showers; the quality of breakfast; the code system to access the rooms Weak points: the beds make sounds when you move; the lockers were broken; the structure of the bathrooms is old; the atmosphere of the neighborhood looks quite dangerous; the room was dirty. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Having arrived late in the evening and booking the same day it was very good value for money, friendly staff and clean facilities. Using the hostel for a dance event it was 5 minutes walk from the Trinity Laban Centre so was perfect for that, and breakfast was included! I would say there was one little thing which I found was a little strange and that was that the cleaning of the showers and toilet facilities were done first thing (7/7.30am) which was when they were the busiest ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Abigail
- “ too many beds in rooms not enough bathrooms / toilets too noisy in common area at night it is not a night club but the young guy behind the counter had music up too loud, when asked to lower the music he refused..this made using your computer writing emails very uncomfortable especially when there was no where else to sit.. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I will definately come again.worth the extra distance by overline train from London bridge.Thank you. Sheridian. x ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Sheridian England
- “ I think that this hostel is good value for money. They have a good location taking into consideration the size of the city. I quite liked the "pub" downstairs which is more like a cosy living room with comfy couches. Thanks to this common room the hostel has a cosy atmosphere - they usually have music on but there is also a telly. They a have a nice (although small) kitchen u can use. The only downside is the bunk beds in the dormitory - there are 3 beds above each other. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Barbara Hungary