Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Positives: comfortable bed, two bathrooms in our 6 person co-ed dorm, nice bar, comfortable seating area, breakfast provided for a cost (the first day we arrived, they had extras they gave us for free), good location - within walking distance to many sights, helpful staff, locked room to keep bags Negatives: no locker in room, access to room was through the outside. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice and cosy hostel located next to bus and train station at a couple of minutes walking distance to the city center Nice and helpful stuff ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Katharina Germany
- “ Super nice staff, super nice travellers, Awesome backyard. I really liked the stay with you in Marseille ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ A very nice hostel with a kitchen where we can cook by ourselves.Staffs are very helpful.Lots of young travelers here, the atmosphere is good. And the location is really good! Just 5 minutes away from the station. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I liked the hostel and would recommend it to my friends. They have free wifi and a kitchen when you can cook your own meals. My only complain is that there were two girls in my dorm who kept walking during the night with flash lights, which was disturbing. Other than that, it was a great experience. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Bed bugs. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Melissa USA