Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very close go the train station and old Harbour, everything we could think to do in Marseilles was no more than a 30 minute walk away. Accommodations were comfortable, wifi was excellent. Close to a questionable part of town but easy to avoid ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Jeffrey Canada
- “ Staffs in the hostel were amazingly kind, and the place was good too. I recommended already to my friends, So I would stay in there if I visit Marseille again! Thanks for good caring :) ”
- 26 Oct 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The location was excellent, it was near the bus station. We arrived to Marseille at 2 am, and went walking to the hostel. The staff was very welcoming, especially Julian, who recommended us great places to visit. The beds were comfortable and the room where we stayed was spacious (16 bedroom). The Bathrooms where inside the room, and worked great! The wifi didn't reach the bed room, but in the common area it worked perfecly. The kitchen was small and felt dirty, but our stay was pleasent! ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous Argentina