Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super nice staff, super nice travellers, Awesome backyard. I really liked the stay with you in Marseille ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ A very nice hostel with a kitchen where we can cook by ourselves.Staffs are very helpful.Lots of young travelers here, the atmosphere is good. And the location is really good! Just 5 minutes away from the station. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I liked the hostel and would recommend it to my friends. They have free wifi and a kitchen when you can cook your own meals. My only complain is that there were two girls in my dorm who kept walking during the night with flash lights, which was disturbing. Other than that, it was a great experience. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Bed bugs. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Melissa USA
- “ Great hostel overall, however neighborhood is quite sketchy at night. I would not advise young women (or really most people) to explore after sunset around the hostel. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Martha USA
- “ Better fo to the other Vertigo hostel (Vieux-Port) ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Paul Netherlands