Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great little hostel located just a short walk from Vieux Port. The beds were comfortable, room was clean and the staff was friendly. I would recommend this hostel and stay there again if I am back in Marseille. ”
- 15 Dec 2016 Sarah USA
- “ The location is super. The staff are amazing friendly. Enjoy your trip. I will come back next summer! ”
- 29 Sep 2016 ZHAO YU China
- “ Very good hostel in a great position. Great staff. Just to mention it... Sometimes wifi doesn't work so well. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ I liked my stay here, & appreciated staff responses to questions &assistance. 2 issues - my room on the ground floor had a door opening directly to courtyard w/ access to street. we could have no fresh air at night due to security/safety issues. they did have an air conditioning unit that worked well. on night 1 there were drunken partiers from 12 to 5 am who were extremely loud and obnoxious. They should have been kicked out. ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location for wandering around the Vieux Port and beyond. The common area made meeting other travelers really easy ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Super-clean. Awesome location. However there is no wifi in dining hall - that's where it's needed the most. ”
- 05 May 2016 Anonymous Russia