Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ when i arrive ,i learnt that "they cancelled my reservation " ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Best hostel stay I´ve ever had. Incredibly comfortable beds, super friendly staff who party right alongside the guests, great group of hostelers coming through all the time, fantastic area for food and nightlife, and clean kitchen and bathroom facilities with hot water. The internet was a bit spotty, but it was there. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Conor USA
- “ Super friendly and helpful staff! Vibes is close to the action, yet very safe ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Ruby USA
- “ Great staff and location. People I met there were great and Santiago makes you feel at home. If you´re going to be in Quito, this is the place to stay. Great bar, too! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Travis USA
- “ I never stayed at this hostel because I was offered to stay with my friends in their apartment, which was more convenient for me. However, I want to give Vibes Hostel some credit judged by the short interaction I had with them. They had no problems with me canceling my booking even though I didn't ask until I turned up late evening of my first booked day! This seems to be an exception from their actual cancellation policy and I hadn't expected them to accept, but I really appreciated it a lot! ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ bit far from the center (30min walk, more in the bar&resto area of quito, like most of the hostels), still a very nice place to stay ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany