Victoria Falls Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owners are very friendly and helpfull. They can arrange everything for you (all the trips you can imagine doing at the falls) and will try to give all the information you need to know. Thanks Marina and Dennis! They also have many services, like breakfast, laundry, postcard sending, etc. Thanks Karen! We do believe the price for the bungalow is a bit high, but since it is Zimbabwe and everything there is expensive there, we believe they give a good price dough. It is simplyly a nice place! ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Marieke Netherlands
- “ We were unable to draw physical cash from ANY ATM in Victoria Falls. This prevented us from enjoying the experience to the fullest extent possible. This should be communicated to travellers prior to their experience - the need to take sufficient cash with. Otherwise, nothing wrong with Victoria Falls Backpackers Inn - was wonderful and the comaraderie was wonderful. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Leo South Africa
- “ They are about 1 from the main part of town, but the new staff is very friendly. Nightly campfire where many people gather to talk about their travels, a nice breakfast area where we always were able to chat with other travelers. Because it is a little further away than others, it was quiet and easy to get to sleep each night. They were able to book excursions right there rather than having to "barter" with all the locals in town. We were very pleased with our stay and I would go back. ”
- 06 Jul 2012 Miles
- “ Zimbabwe in total still a bit run down, but new owners trying hard to uplift the place. I think in a couple of months it will be tip-top. ”
- 05 Jul 2012 Pierre