Victoria Falls Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Jay, the person at the front desk was great, helpful, kind and knowledgeable. He will help you in everything you need. Jay made my trip greater!!! ”
- 10 Feb 2017 teresa USA
- “ Overall a good place to stay, comfortable beds, food available, although 4 out of 5 times that I had food there, I got diarrhea within 20 minutes of eating. Suspect kitchen sanitary conditions not the best. Nice pool. It would be nice if staff were available longer hours. ”
- 01 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Homely, very quiet and friendly staff ”
- 04 Apr 2016 XOLISILE PATIENCE Zimbabwe
- “ This is quite a good lodge and I'm glad I decided to book a room here. The location is good in that it's in a quiet side street and not far from the town centre. The facilities are somewhat rustic looking, but comfortable and everything is in working condition. The management and all the staff are friendly and helpful and they're able to answer any questions you might have. All in all, I can recommend the Victoria Falls Backpackers Lodge as a decent place to stay. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada