Victoria House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lack of air conditioning in the 30'c heat was a bit of an issue, and also didn't like the fact they closed the common room at 10pm (or was it 9pm?). Aside from that the place was clean, comfortable, well situated and the staff were excellent. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Rooms are very hot with no A/C or fans provided and in-room shower was not useable. A lot of street noise at night but location is very close to everything and staff were very friendly. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Kimberly Lynn Canada
- “ I liked my stay very much!!!! ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Valentina Russia
- “ The security is good because one needs to pass three doors with three different keys to enter a room. However, sometimes the doors are left open to cool down the building. The best part about the hostel is its location close to the beach, city center and old town. Room for improvement leaves the cleanliness of the rooms and most of all the showers. In addition it can be said that it really depends on the room you get. Our travel group had 3 rooms. Two were very good and one was extremely bad. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Jonas Switzerland
- “ Victoria Meuble was great for the price! Not the cleanest hostel I've ever been to, but it's a great location and wonderful environment for the price (was only 22 euros a night when I was there). We met and went out with really interesting people, and the hostel felt very safe. Would definitely recommend ”
- 22 May 2013 Shelby USA