Victoria House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The lack of a common room, besides the kitchen table, leaves a lot missing from the hostel experience. Kitchen is closed at 10 pm, so you can go to bed or go out and drink. Poor options for mature, non drinkers, who respect dorm courtesy. ”
- 17 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This is my first youth hostel ever. I worried somehow. But I don't need to do such a thing. The staff and owner? is very open-minded and kind. Whatever you ask them, they can help you. ...Somttimes They can't because they are busy. But it is natural, right? If you are open-minded and a little polite, this is the place to stay in Nice. ”
- 24 Feb 2016 Wataru Japan
- “ I really like this hostel. So clean and I enjoyed my time with the host and guests. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Got a free upgrade to an apartment managed by the hostel. Unit was great, easily accessible with A/C and minutes from everything. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous