Vidigalbergue Rio Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ only thing good , was the view. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ It is a great place to stay. The owner and the staff are really nice. They were giving us all the information that you need to get around Rio. They were really flexible with check in and check out as well. We had a great breakfast everyday with a lovely view. You need to take a bus though to get to the center and to the beaches and the traffic can be bad. ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Gabriella Hungary
- “ The hostel is always clean, the breakfast is always good, and the hospitality is amazing. The spirit of sharing that I have experienced at the hostel always leaves me wanting to come back. I've never had any type of problem, whether it is sliding my reservation, or being late for breakfast that the owners and staff have not been willing to help with. I feel comfortable at this hostel, and I have made lifetime friends there because of the welcoming atmosphere, and the beautiful common area. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Rita USA