Vidigalbergue Rio Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ only thing good , was the view. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ It is a great place to stay. The owner and the staff are really nice. They were giving us all the information that you need to get around Rio. They were really flexible with check in and check out as well. We had a great breakfast everyday with a lovely view. You need to take a bus though to get to the center and to the beaches and the traffic can be bad. ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Gabriella Hungary
- “ The owners and staff at Vidigalbergue go out of their way to the think about their guest, and provide information, and hospitality. Whether it is helping to book a late night pizza or keeping staff on late to facilitate a late night arrival. The only thing the guest has to do is ask for assistance. The breakfast is always plentiful and full of variety including, meat and cheese , fresh fruit, and juices, cereaand fresh bread every morning and there are often surprises like fresh baked cake, ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Rita USA