Vidigalbergue Rio Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I will be returning for the 5th time in a few days. I have seen the work the owners put into making sure the hostel is well maintained, and that the guest have a great time and always know what's best to do in Rio. This includes Andre working with a hammer or screwdriver, and Luis dropping in every morning to encourage all the guest to enjoy the day (he takes pictures of all of the views, and hangs them in the common area). This hostel is built in a neighborhood they are proud of and love. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Rita USA
- “ スタッフがフレンドリーで、宿泊者同士が仲良くなれるよう気を遣ってくれます。平屋なので自然とみんながリビングに集まりやすい造りなのも良いです。いわゆるファベーラ地区にありますが、周辺の治安も良いです。イパネマビーチも徒歩圏内で、コパガバーナへのアクセスも容易です。リオでホステルを4軒利用しましたが、ここが一番オススメです。空港シャトルやタクシーで｢14(カトルセ)｣ と言えば、ホステルの目の前に着きます。 ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The rooms are way to small, the bathroom was dirty and one bathroom is simply not enough for so many people. ”
- 21 Jan 2013 john Germany
“ Great atmosphere.
To fix unwelcoming private double rooms ”
Sorry Renato, we tray to make the best ! bur ZERO i think it is to much ! The suite it is not in the Hostel, but is is nice, new ! Thank you for your comment Regards Luis
- 20 Jul 2012 Anonymous Italian